It doesn’t matter how experienced you are as a therapists – the latest Fascia research provides a completely new perspective on the body.
Makes professional therapists even better
Reach deeper and get better results – in shorter time
If you’re good with your hands, you’ll be great with the Atlasbalans M1
- Designed as an extended hand, the powerful M1 brings a new level of professionalism to manual treatment.
- Based on the latest anatomical research, Atlasbalans M1 is optimized for advanced and powerful fascia treatment.
- Through 400 to 1200 harmonic pulsations per minute, the machine create waves which spread through the fascia like rings on water and large areas can be treated quickly, both deep and wide.
Atlasbalans M2: The power of an extended hand with the precision of a finger
- M2 takes the preciseness of manual treatment to a new level and is perhaps the most intuitive fascia treatment tool on the market today.
- If M1 is an extended hand, M2 is more like a thumb or a finger, enabling you to be powerful and precise at the same time.
- Never before has this kind of power been so easy to use and with its light and flexible form. It works great in pairs or together with an M1.
Used by 100s of therapists incl. osteopaths, physiotherapists, chiropractors & massage therapists for treatment of low back pain, neck problems, tennis elbows, muscle tension and much more
Based on the latest in anatomical research, validated for fascia treatment by the university of Copenhagen and proven effective for Frozen Shoulder treatment by a recent study.
A global network of world leading experts on fascia, researchers and therapists. World class educations & training and treatment methods under constant development.
”Fascia is the future, but we need tools to be able to get the results we wan” – Jarmo Ahonen, Physiotherapist
Turnkey solution for professional manual therapists
Manual therapists do their very best, every day, to make a difference for others, and it is great to hear the words “it doesn’t hurt anymore” from a grateful client who got rid of long term health issues.
But it can also be extremely demanding
To consistently deal with the pain of other people wears you out, both physically and mentally, and sometimes it makes you wonder if you have what it takes – especially when you start working on the third rock hard neck at four a Friday afternoon
It’s hard work, and many skillful therapists has ruined their hands and been forced to quit.
We believe that it ought to be easier to help others, and that’s why we have gathered engineers, designers, researchers and experts in manual treatment to develop treatment tools for professional therapists.
Atlasbalans M1 and M2 are used by hundreds of therapists, helping them reach deeper, get better results, in a shorter time – while being gentle and relaxing for the client.
But above all, the treatment tools does not remove your feeling, the touch of your hands – it increases it. The better you are with your hands, the better you’ll be with Atlasbalans M1 and M2
Request a meeting today and see how to make it a lot easier to help your clients
helping your clients a lot easier.
Schedule a meeting and try the machine
Apply for a demo of Swedish Fascia Vibes by scheduling a meeting today
Get a machine & start working
Start working more efficiently, reach deeper and get better results
Reach your full potential
Unleash your inner expert with our educational courses for members
“Good treatment to increase mobility and relaxation.” – Dr. Vibeke Elbrønd, University of Copenhagen
”Great way to help people get pain-free” – Lotta Tellner, Fascia Treatment Specialist
Lotta Tellner has been working with Swedish Fascia Vibes since 2014. In an interview she talks about how it is to work with the machine and how she by treating fascia can help people with for example low back pain, fibromyalgia, frozen shoulder and muscle tensions.